10Gtek for Ubiquiti SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Cable(DAC), 10Gb/s 0.5-Meter SFP DAC Twinax Cable, Passive
Color: for Ubiquiti
- SFP+ cables from 10Grek were developed specifically as a lower-power alternative to optical modules for short reach links in high-speed interconnect applications such as high-performance computing, enterprise networking including top-of-rack switching and network storage markets. The assemblies support data transfer rates up to 10+Gb/s per lane, meeting or exceeding current standards specifications.
- SFP+ Small Form Factor Pluggable Plus cable is hot pluggable.Backwards compatible with 2.5G and 1GB SFP or SFP+ ports for integrating existing equipment into a 10 Gigabit switched network environment; Quick release latch provides a secure connection until the release tab is pulled
- 10Gtek SFP+ cable high density networking environments with Top of Rack (TOR) or Middle of Row (MOR) switching requirements; Low power consumption SFP+ twinaxial cable provides a cost-effective fiber alternative to installing fiber transceivers and cables to connect a 10G network
- A metal die-cast backshell for superior EMI performance and minimal insertion loss; Copper SFP+ cable offers low power consumption and low latency to operate in a high bandwidth storage area network
- 100% Compatible with Ubiquiti,Work with Ubiquiti ES-48/ES-16-XG.Each DAC cable is individually tested on Ubiquiti switches before delivery.
Details: Application for Ubiquiti ES-48/ES-16-XG SFP+ to SFP+, Passive AWG30 Length:0.5-meter (include the connectors)
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 9.6 x 0.5 inches